Do you use an app for focus?

Ezgi Aydın
7 replies
Some days I find it hard to focus on the tasks I have at hand. How can I make it easier? Do you use an app to focus better?

Replies

Pedro De la nube✪ 🧪
If a very simple one, deactivate notifications and work with clear objectives. 👍
Molly Roberts
As someone with ADHD, focusing can be really hard, especially if it is something I've been working on for some time. I've yet to find the perfect app/answer for me. I've found Monday.com to be quite good. While it's not an app specifically to help people focus, the freedom to organise your work in a way that works for you has really helped for the times I do start to lose focus. I know I work differently to many people but Monday has helped. I used a completely personalised and tailored Monday board to organise our Product Hunt launch and I think it's really helped me plan today's launch!
Ryan Tando - Dezbor.com
When I want to be extremely focus, I used freedom. It blocks all your distraction sites.
HyunGun Jung
I use a pomodoro app for time blocking and youtube for no lyrics background music. Awesome match
Helen Fedulova
I like using anything combined with pomodoro timer. Among my latest discoveries: youtube videos with pomodoro, works for me ;)
Herman Kole
Play store or CH play are the apps that I like the most. For me, eggy car is the app that I like the most.