Do you think Smart GPS Trackers has a huge market potential?

Paxshal
5 replies
Smart trackers that can track your vehicle, your child or daughter, your pets, your elderly parents and locate anyone or anything within seconds. Moreover, tracker that is smart enough to know the surrounding and notify based on the context.

Replies

GpsViewer
Yes, now is the era of the Internet of Everything, everything is based on location, and the acquisition of location is strongly related to satellites. It just so happens that I developed an app. You can view the satellite signal of your phone by my app(gnss viewer), welcome to give your valuable advice.
Launching soon!
I am not sure if there is still huge market demand for smart GPS trackers because many different smart trackers are available in the market. How would you be able to differentiate?
Paxshal
@qudsia_ali Right, there are several smart GPS trackers out in the market. Though, there are some challenges I have seen while looking for one: - Some are inclined just towards specific market segment (pets, vehicles, etc) - They really aren't smart enough to know when, how to track and what else can be tracked. Just tracking location when tracker moves isn't enough to make it smart IMO :) - Do bad at battery life (I don't want to keep charging my tracker every few days or every week) on a regular basis (at-least, I should be able to use it for a month or more) - Many of them target B2B and provides industrial grade experience (that's not reliable for personal trackers IMO) - One of the most demanding feature is to notify during an event/emergency (no false alarms) and just having SoS button doesn't solve the purpose I believe. It needs to be smart enough to notify even if SoS is not pressed. So, I think there's a lot of opportunities to make use of our old school GPS concept and build a delightful product out of it.
Mark
Absolutely! Smart GPS trackers offer a versatile solution for various needs, from ensuring the safety of loved ones to safeguarding valuables gps tracker by Family1st . The convenience of real-time tracking and contextual notifications adds tremendous value. The growing concern for security and the desire for connected solutions make this market ripe with potential. As technology advances, the demand for smarter and more feature-rich trackers is likely to surge, contributing to the substantial market growth.
KT
Ensure the safety of your family members by using https://locationtracker.mobi/ Phone Number Location Tracker. Whether it's monitoring your kids on their way home from school or checking in on elderly relatives, this tool offers peace of mind through real-time location sharing.