• Subscribe
  • Do you think PH is helpful for your product? What did you get from launching your product here?

Hannah
    13 replies
    Advice, attention, new users, etc.?

Replies

Usha Bharadwaj
    Finding the answer to this question right now! Just launched DocuPull :)
    Shane Yan
    Hmm, I don't know yet, but I'll have a better answer for you tomorrow, my product is about to launch in just one more hour!
    Hannah
    @shaneyan and which product are you launching?
    Shane Yan
    @nan_ha0130 Thank you, check out our launch here if you're interested: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    jinhyeok son
    I don't know much about it yet, but people I know say it's very helpful.
    zuhaib ashfaq
    Not a personal experience but from the learnings, I think it does help when executed perfectly. Here are some points to consider: - Start using a few months before launch. Interact and engage with the community. Contribute and grow followers. - Connect with like-minded people. Get the word out through social media about Launch on Product Hunt. - Have existing members upvote and comment on your product, as PH does not give value to upvotes from newly created accounts, as a way to avoid spam. - Ask followers to create PH accounts in advance and comment on a few other products to make their accounts legitimate. Request and remind them a few days before the launch - Create a teaser before a launch and keep the followers updated through newsletter/social media about the launch. - On the launch day, go crazy announcing everywhere about the launch. P.S: This is just my learning. Feel free to add any suggestions. I'll only know how it works when I launch my product next year. Would be happy to connect over LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zuha...
    Daryna Berezhna
    I guess it depends on the goal you set for yourself. Whether it is exposure and brand awareness, or a particular number of new users/demo calls - then you'll be able to measure the result. We're launching our email deliverability solution in two weeks, so I guess I'll be able to share some insights a bit later.
    Barrie Farivar
    I found it to be really helpful. Got some great feedback that further validated the need for a product like leaf (launched on 10/24, so just a few weeks ago), some great suggestions for new features that we've already implemented, and the launch also drove new signups globally from countries we previously didn't have a presence in.