Do you think on-screen activities helps relieve stress?

Cagri Sarigoz
7 replies
I have asked the question: "What activity helps you relieve stress?" to many people, and almost all the responses were about doing something off-screen: taking a walk, yoga, reading a book, etc. I think on-screen activities such as playing games with friends or colleagues help relieve stress and socialize in the comfort of your home. It was especially a life-saver in the pandemic era. What do you think, do on-screen activities really help relieve stress?

Replies

Doğu Gül
Generally answers to this question become taking a walk, doing yoga, reading a book, etc. These types of off-screen activities are important, however; it will be good to look from a different aspect: on-screen activities. I think on-screen activities such as playing games with friends or colleagues help relieve stress and socialize in the comfort of your home. It was especially a life-saver in the pandemic era. Since the World Cup 2022 is imminent, anyone can try playing a score prediction game with the people in close contact.
Burak
It helps, especially if you play with your friends daily. Sometimes i want to play short 5 mins games and sometimes a long run, lets say, a weekly tournament or leaderboard-style games. Also, a score prediction game could help! Feel free to check World Cup 2022 Score Predictor game here: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
MATTHEW MARTINEZ
Engaging in activities you enjoy, such as watching movies, can be beneficial. It could boost your mental health, relieve stress, and foster relationships. Our Financial Consultant & Advisor will help you plan & save for your financial goals. Visit us now!
Eric Park
Yep! One simple activity - lofi music and animations :)
Jaleel Azam
As I am running my https://smartchoiceremodel.com/d... business since 2019. But from the last 1 year I am regularly taking offscreen activities and most of the plays football etc. Which have boosted my energy and I spend the much valuable infront of the screen more than before.
Alissa Anne Pagano
If your eyes don't hurt, nothing better than unwinding in bed or on the couch with a favorite on-screen activity I think. It's this feeling of "ugh, yes, finally" lol. Even better if you're getting that chance to socialize too