• Subscribe
  • Do you think my project is ready to launch? creatorbook.tech

hafid Ahlaqach
    13 replies
    I spent a couple of months building my project. any feedback would be cool ) creatorbook.tech

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    We help start up founders avoid wasting time, money, and effort on ideas with limited potential, ... under these lines, there are like "Marketing validation" and "AI assistant" buttons?... the padding for each is different. Is the code broken?
    hafid Ahlaqach
    @busmark_w_nika Thank you for taking the time to look around i really appreciate it! no that was a design choice and these are not buttons I was just experimenting. I wanted to make something like they have in the GSAP landing page. overall what do you think about the whole page?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @hafid0x00 The whole page: good impression, subtle colour combination and like effects when scrolling. I would add a hover effect (when I tap on the pricing button) – now, I quickly jump on pricing but I think that hoovering effect sliding down would be more consistent with the rest of the page.
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    Given that your product's main goal is to help launch other products, I think you should be able to confidently launch with the help of your own product! All the best! 🀞
    hafid Ahlaqach
    @naomigarcia No one and no product is clever enough to decide in isolation if a product is worth it. you always need other creators. And asking for early feedback is an essential or it's the most important part of the process of building a product. I know this and this is what I am gonna do for other products! Thank you! all the best for you too )
    Ashik Hameed
    Hey @hafid0x00 Congrats on your project! I took a look at creatorbook.tech, and here are a few suggestions: Landing Page: The landing page could use some improvement to make it more engaging and informative. The current graphics don’t clearly convey what the project does. Try using live screenshots with data to give a better sense of its functionality. Design Layout: Some design elements appear out of line and could benefit from polishing. A more cohesive and refined design will make a stronger impression on visitors. Overall, you’ve made great progress. With these tweaks, I think your project will be much more compelling. Best of luck with the launch!
    hafid Ahlaqach
    @ashikhameed Thank you for taking the time to look and write this! I am planning to do a screen recording of the demo as the first section. If you have time i would like to have a conversation and i am open for any suggestion
    Abhra Ch.
    @hafid0x00 Congrats on putting in the hard work to build creatorbook.tech! πŸ˜„πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» I took a quick look and it seems promising. Are there any particular features or areas you'd like feedback on? Can't wait to see it launch! πŸš€
    hafid Ahlaqach
    @abhra_ch Thank you for taking the time! If you have time just make an account you will have access to all the tools and just try to break them.
    Abhra Ch.
    @hafid0x00 Will definitely give it a shot πŸ‘
    Odette Celeste Montgomery
    Landing page looks slick! I'd say go for the launch to start getting feedback. You can always iterate and improve things as you go based on what early users tell you. Best of luck with the project!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Your project is like a finely crafted code - ready to launch and make waves in the digital world! Time to let it spread its tech wings and soar!