• Subscribe
  • Do you think LinkedIn top voice makes sense?

Aishwarya
    12 replies

Replies

Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I think the only benefit it has is that People who have it can be seen by the recruiters as a more knowledgeable professional. Other then that i dont think it matters much, The content your post on LinkedIn that is more important.
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    For LinkedIn certainly. They can quickly collect feedback and contributions to their AI generated fluff. For users having the badge means nothing except that you’ve taken the time to be the sucker thee times 😀
    Aishwarya
    @mogthesify We're living in a world driven by data and creativity. AI was built using this data, and now AI is generating content. I'm not against AI, but imagine a world where people produce the same repetitive content every day without really understanding anything. It's like we're heading into an era of #brainNotNeeded.
    Andres Rosas Sanchez
    I also have this doubt. I want to make a plan to become one about AI
    Aishwarya
    @andres_rosas_sanchez nice. I mean as long as everyone contributes to the best of their knowledge then only it will make a difference otherwise it's just useless in terms of actual value to the people.
    Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    No, I don’t think LinkedIn Top Voice holds much value anymore. Unfortunately, some people seem to be achieving it through inauthentic means, which undermines its credibility.
    Nihal Ahamed
    The Tech Stack For Fundraising Founders
    The Tech Stack For Fundraising Founders
    I initially thought it's only for a few thought leaders in the space but I later understood that it was for anyone on LinkedIn who wastes their time by commenting on LinkedIn AI content. Does having a badge gives them the credibility to be the thought leader? Hell no!
    Jai Singhal
    No, It doesn’t make much sense. It’s just a label for people who post a lot, but it doesn’t mean they are the best or know everything.
    Eveertee
    LinkedIn top Voice can make sense if you're looking to build credibility and influence within your industry. It’s a way to highlight consistent, valuable contributions to discussions on the platform. But like any recognition, its value depends on how it's perceived by your audience and what you do with it. If it aligns with your goals and helps you reach the right people, then it’s definitely worth considering.