• Subscribe
  • Do you think LInkedin business premium works for marketing purpose?

Udayraj Parmar
    9 replies
    I think yes

Replies

Italo Costa | System Developer
    I've never used it in practice, but in B2B sales it's highly recommended.
    JATINKUMAR PARMAR
    no i am not working linkedin buissness feauture start,...
    Richa Sharma
    What do you want to use it for?
    Richa Sharma
    @udayparmar It totally depends on how you use it. If you're using it to collect data, you have various alternatives with more data. If you use it to reach your target audience's inbox, then again, cheaper options are available. However, LinkedIn Sales Navigator alone may not be the ideal sales channel. What if your audience is more active on email or calls? So the most ideal strategy would be multi-channel outreach.
    Louis Garnier
    Sales Naviguator is really powerful! Coupled with La Growth Machine and Emailee.io, there's plenty of scope for great marketing campaigns.
    Yuriy
    Traditional marketing? It's like gasoline cars. Still around, but there's a better way. LinkedIn Business Premium? It's the SpaceX of networking. Fast, efficient, and launches your connections to the next level. If you're not leveraging it, you're still driving a Model T in a world ready for the Roadster." 🚀🌌 #FutureOfMarketing
    Daniel Hunt
    It definitely can but it's no silver bullet by itself - you still have to work hard at it!
    Sanjay Chandran
    Depends on your need. If you want to post content and get more reach then you don't need a premium account. If you wants to finds leads, then go for sales navigator