• Subscribe
  • Do you think having a transcription and summary of your phone calls would be helpful?

Tiger L
    12 replies
    We're curious: How useful would it be to have a text transcript and AI-generated summary of your calls? Would it save you time, improve productivity, or help you remember important details? Share your thoughts on how these features could enhance your call experience. We're all ears!

Replies

Allen Deck
    Absolutely, it would be very helpful for reviewing and referencing important points from calls. It would save me a lot of time and ensure nothing important gets missed.
    Henry Habib
    Definitely a +1 on productivity
    Shannon J. Stafford
    Yes having a transcription and summary would save time and make following up on calls a lot easier.
    Sheik Born
    It would help in keeping track of what was discussed and ensure that nothing is overlooked.
    PriscillaIvy
    A transcribtion and summary could save time and make follow-ups from calls more straightforward.
    Daisy Rosy
    I think having a transcription and summary of calls would be incredibly useful. It would help me keep track of important details and reduce the time I spend taking notes during conversations.
    Amalio Lanter
    I’m not sure yet. I’d need to see how accurate the transcriptions and summaries are before deciding if it’s worth integrating into my workflow
    Vanessa truman
    I think having call transcripts and summaries would definitely save me time and keep things organized.
    Fletcher Graham
    I’m not sure if this would be that helpful for me. I’d need to test it out and see if it actually improves my workflow or just adds extra steps.
    Blondelle Pai
    I agree, having a summary would save me a lot of time and help me stay organized. It’s so easy to forget details from a call, and a quick recap would be a lifesaver. 💡
    alishay noor
    In the context of GlobeSIMregistration, such features could streamline the process by providing a clear, written record of any instructions or requirements mentioned during customer service calls. This would be particularly helpful when registering SIM cards through the Globe app or when troubleshooting issues, ensuring that all steps are accurately followed and no details are missed. Overall, the combination of call transcripts and summaries with SIM registration processes could lead to a smoother, more efficient experience.