• Subscribe
  • šŸ¤” Do you think having a fixed morning routine is important for a good day, or is it just a myth?

Amit Arora
    5 replies
    šŸŒŸ Many people talk about their morning ritualsā€”waking up early, meditating, exercising, and eating a healthy breakfast. While I see the benefits, I wonder if a strict routine works for everyone. Personally, Iā€™ve tried different morning habits, and I find that being flexible often helps me more than sticking to a schedule. Some days I like structure, while other days I just go with the flow. šŸ“œ As Maya Angelou once said, "Nothing will work unless you do." This reminds me that itā€™s not just about the routine but how much effort we put into our day, no matter how we start. šŸ’¬ What do you think? Do you have a morning routine that helps you, or do you prefer to take each day as it comes? Iā€™d love to hear your thoughts! šŸŒ…

Replies

Nick Frost
    A fixed routine definitely helps me, but I also value the days when I can just go with the flow. Balance is important!
    Emily Willis
    I agree, I don't think it has to necessarily be a strict (same same) routine every day, but I do think investing time in your health (whether that's walking the dog, going for a run, meditating, or eating a healthy breakfast etc) will help to set you up in the right balanced mindset for the day ahead.
    Nayab Mir
    Well its sometimes good sometimes ā€œDo not Disturbā€ for me. šŸ˜‚
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I start believing more and more that some rituals can make our day and lives better. But this is the thing of mindset. When I am used to do something long-term and when suddenly I break my habit, I feel being out of the track. Like my life is devastated :D So better (healthier) routines you create at the beginning, the better.
    Teofilo Rassin
    For me, having a routine is key. It keeps my mind clear and productive. But I get that it might not work for everyone.