• Subscribe
  • Do you think ai agent is the next big thing?

Allan
    16 replies
    Agent platform is making it easier for normal people to make ai products. Do you think it is going to replace many APPs and websites?

Replies

Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    No - or at least not in the way everyone thinks about AI agents. What everyone dreams of is the possibility to delegate repetitive or difficult tasks to the AI agent. But think about it for a minute; properly delegating work is hard - even between humans. It requires a lot of understanding on both sides. The more autonomous decisions are required to fulfil the task the more the agent needs to know and the more it needs to understand your preferences and criteria. So now ask yourself, which tasks you would be willing to delegate to an AI agent?
    Allan
    Aiswers.com
    Aiswers.com
    @isabellamarie Yes, currently, agents can be considered as an effective tool for repetitive workflow process.
    Allan
    Aiswers.com
    Aiswers.com
    @mogthesify From our recent experiment on Ai agents, it's growing fast and eaiser to use. Not yet fully automatic, but it does able to finish some niche repetitative tasks through complex workflow design. So let's see how the future goes.
    Donald Hayes
    I are seeing more and more improvements in AI bots. It appears like they could be the next big fad. What are your thoughts about it?
    Allan
    Aiswers.com
    Aiswers.com
    @donald_hayes Yes. We are working on it too.
    Stacey Connolly
    I've been watching AI agents for a while now, and they're clearly gaining traction. It's intriguing to see where this goes. What is your opinion?
    Allan
    Aiswers.com
    Aiswers.com
    @stacey_con_nolly Yes. Have you used any interest agents?
    Robbie Glenn
    There's been a lot of interest in AI bots lately. They might be on the verge of something significant.
    Allan
    Aiswers.com
    Aiswers.com
    @robbie_glenn It is going to be big.
    Cassidy Doyle
    I believe AI bots have a lot of potential. They could significantly alter the way we engage with technology in the future. What are your thoughts?
    Allan
    Aiswers.com
    Aiswers.com
    @cassidy_doyle Yes, I think so too. We are working on some agent projects recently and feel it is a future trend.
    Magnolia Morgan
    The potential for AI agents will be huge. They appear to be full of potential!
    Allan
    Aiswers.com
    Aiswers.com
    @magnolia_morgan Yes, great potential.
    Michael Anthony Roberts
    AI agents are pretty powerful already for specific tasks like writing, coding, and analyzing data. But I think for them to be truly transformative, they'll need to get a lot better at general reasoning and understanding context/preferences so we can delegate higher level tasks to them. It's a hard problem but exciting progress is being made with models like GPT-4, Claude, etc. I expect we'll see some impressive AI agent capabilities in the next few years but it may take a while before they can fully replace humans for complex jobs.
    Zachary Rhys Whitaker
    I think AI agents will definitely be big, but you're right that delegating properly is super hard. For now, I see AI agents being most useful for narrowly defined tasks that don't require a ton of context or understanding your personal preferences - things like scheduling meetings, organizing files, looking up factual info, generating boilerplate text, etc. For more complex and subjective tasks, it will take a while before we can fully trust AI agents. But I'm excited to see how the tech evolves to enable more and more delegation over time!