• Subscribe
  • Do you think a product could get 500+ votes without a video?

RUBI
    20 replies
    Hi, I've basically try to record a video of myself talking on while operating my product, it's now has been 20+ retake, and I'm still struggle making the video until the finish. Do you think a launch without a video is fine? If there is still a video, but the video is bad, do you mind it?

Replies

Video is super helpful, especially as a walkthrough. I highly recommend having one. Maybe instead of filming yourself, you screen record a walkthrough and follow a script. Might make it easier. Remember, eventually you have to pitch your product to investors. This is a great way to practice your pitch.
    Elaine Lu
    @slimmy82 Can't agree with you more! Video makes it a lot easier to introduce a product. Everyone has different interpretations when they hear different words. Video bridges the gap between different knowledge backgrounds. Additionally, video can convey more condensed information and emotion, making it more powerful for explanation as well as for a call to action.
    Goktug Can Simay
    Our product did not receive that many votes :) However, we offer such a quality service. It will most likely be a difficult process. You no longer need to spend hours analyzing charts btw. Click on the coins you want to trade and find out their future price. Day trading based on deep neural networks is now very profitable and sustainable. Right now you can check our success rate, past predictions and today's forecasts for free. CryptOn Forecast - Cryptocurrencies Price Prediction Algorithm Service https://cryptonforecast.com
    Irsa Doham
    Yes, I think it can because i have seen many such products. But personally i believe its better to have a video even if it is not perfect because it help better understand the product in a minute.
    CY Zhou
    Video is crucial, dude. You have to make a good one, otherwise it gave others unfair advantages. Video storytelling is a superpower. Interesting enough., we are launching a new product on Monday to solve the problem. Check out vozo.ai
    CY Zhou
    Can you share the difficulties in the 20+ takes?
    RUBI
    @lightfield my eyes blinking a lot, and I can't really think while speaking, somehow I just stop talking on the important part (some part that need more explanation)
    CY Zhou
    @rubi5491 You should definitely try AI teleprompter. It is basically an app hovering over your smart phone camera, in a semi-transparent way, so that you can just read the script. And when you read, the script will scroll at your speed. The best AI teleprompter I believe is Blink Captions, either iOS or Android. and guess what? Vozo made this app as well.šŸ˜‚
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    I would still try making it. If you struggle with making and editing ā€” try recording loom. ā€¢ Make a few takes for every "part" of demo ā€¢ Pick the ones you liked most and cut the rest right in Loom This way you can have good-to-go quality without much struggle. Did early demos this way Here is an example. Nothing fancy but works https://www.loom.com/share/a1144...
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    BTW launched a discussion in making Product Video for launch and got some cool tips hope will help you too https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
    Leo Paz
    Strongly advise of or a video, using loom makes it easy!
    Gaby Korablyova
    I think the video can be very helpful in promoting the product. But in general, it depends on what kind of product it is. I think it's possible to do without video for a successful launch. But yes, that would be a huge bonus!šŸ¤“
    Liu Alex
    I think a video would be much better! But you don't have to record one to showcase your product. Turning your slogans into a video can be just as effective. Try AutoAE to transform your text into animated clips. The key is animation. If you encounter any problems, contact me on X. I'm also a YouTuber with 350k views.
    Question: How do you make a perfect product video?
    Tanya Sharath
    I would say create a video its better, don't need to be so much concerned about video aesthetics just create a normal video that explain the process clearly.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    I think you should launch with a video (I understand it can be time-consuming, costly and many problems come out with that :D ) but at least some demo (product in use) could help understand users how it works. + it creates credibility when you show your face. :)
    Stella Walker
    What specific features of your product are you most excited about? Sometimes a well-written post can be just as effective as a video.
    CY Zhou
    I highly recommend using Vozo AI to edit your recordings. It's perfectly fine to make mistakes during recording because you can easily fix them with Vozo: * Unfavorable accent or bad pronunciations? Simply regenerate all voices. It will still be your voice, but all pronunciation issues will be corrected. * Improper wording? A prompt in Vozo will fix them all. So, just relax while recording! Give Vozo Rewrite a try and support our launch campaign. It's currently free.