• Subscribe
  • Do you tend to see the glass as half full or half empty?

Udaya Sri
    9 replies
    I’m more of a glass-half-full person. I like to think that even on tough days, there’s always something good around the corner.

Replies

Desire Waterman
    Viewing the glass as half full is a common approach. It helps in staying positive and optimistic.
    Aquiles Byars
    Seeing the glass as half full often leads to a more hopeful perspective, even during challenging times.
    Johanna John
    I usually see the glass as half full. I find it more motivating to focus on what I have rather than what’s missing.
    Santosh Kumar
    I try to see the glass as half full. It’s easier to stay positive and keep moving forward that way.
    Robert Pim
    I tend to see it as half empty, but I’m working on shifting to a more positive perspective. It’s a process!
    Mileva
    That's a great outlook! Being a glass-half-full person means you focus on the positive aspects of life, which can be incredibly uplifting. Even on tough days, maintaining that belief that something good is around the corner can be a powerful motivator.
    Mayuri Maokar
    I tend to see the glass as half full. While I try to be realistic, I find that maintaining an optimistic, solution-oriented mindset serves me best. I believe there are usually paths forward, even when faced with challenges. I try to balance my optimism with pragmatism, considering potential concerns. Overall, leading with optimism helps me stay motivated and bring out the best in those around me.