Bethany Fly
    25 replies

Replies

Hazel Prime
    I love my friends so so much
    Charlie decouze
    I always have a bad experience in friendship πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
    Lenny Jean
    Most of my friends are very dear to me. They are very supportive, loving and caring πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
    Jacob Ooton
    My friends are very dare to me. they always stand by my side in my ups and downs 🌟
    Kyle Henz
    No, my bestfriend leave me because of another friend πŸ˜₯
    Jospeh Schiffmans
    My friends are very loyal
    Weston Hickman
    We are working on a project and my friends stealed my all work πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
    Millie Miller
    My friends are my everything
    Steward Edison
    I want to live alone, people are very toxic
    Lorenz Sell
    This seems like a strange question....
    Kevin Not-A-Robot
    Have you recently had a bad experience with friendship?
    Yamada Morie
    Absolutely. I wouldn't be where I am today without my friends.
    Mileva
    It's quite difficult because in this generation and world, belief feels almost impossibleπŸ˜‚.
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Yes, I believe in friendship because my friends have always supported me whenever I needed them. πŸ’™
    Maryna Kotenko
    Honestly, I don't have an answer to this. For me, it's quite hard to name someone a friend. To me, a friend is someone closer than family (yes, I have some family issues :)). But I do have some people who will come to help me if I'm in need, and vice versa, I'll do the same for them.
    Stvkssh
    I keep a small circle of friends because not everyone resonates with my energy. I choose my friends carefully, not out of arrogance, but because genuine connections are rare. Not everyone you meet has true loyalty. It's only after spending time with someone or going through experiences together that you truly see their character.
    Eveertee
    Absolutely, I believe friendship is crucial. It’s not just about having fun together; it's about building bonds that can provide support through all of life's ups and downs
    Sitara Ismail
    Yes, friendships are essential to me. They provide a sense of belonging and connection that is hard to replicate with anything else
    Gurkaran Singh
    Absolutely! Friendship is like a well-coded algorithm - reliable, supportive, and always there to debug life's errors with you.