Do you read every notification? 🔔

Ghulam Abbas
57 replies
For me: Yes. I get about 400 to 600 notifications every day (Product Hunt, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Gmail) and I read them quickly.

Replies

Sid Ambili
Not all of them, personally I have muted majority of the notifications, and only allowed critical ones like calendars, personal and work email, texts. But would still find some time to catch up with other notifications
Janne Japs
Definitely do! I just get a few for now :-)
Moon
I try to catch up on most, especially from Product Hunt, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Gmail, as they come in heaps daily - productivity is key!
Halyna Prykhodniuk
I try to catch up, but I sometimes don't have time for Linkedin, so I reply 2-3 days later.
JD Worcester
@halyna_plagiarismcheck_org It's like keeping your head above water during rough waves sometimes lmao
Pablo Roig
not every discussion but all the interactions
Business Marketing with Nika
I try to. But I usually take time for that, some day eg.
Zenda
I won't miss any notificationsbut the quantity is relatively small, only 1/30 of yours every day.
Neha
Not all actually It take a lot of time
Daniel Burns
Yes, I do. I always try to have a quick overview of everything
Sanja Micic
I don't read every notification on every platform, I pay close attention to updates and discussions here, on Product Hunt. 🚀
Kirr Simakovs
No, everything muted 🔕 2 different phones/numbers for daily life and business. Anyway, both muted. Only emails/linkedin routines at the end of day
Umar Saleem
i only check notification of product hunt and Linkedin Only
Julian Wong
We just launched our product Asa.team so yes been hectic reading and replying 😂
Julia Zakharova
I don't read everything. I automatically open promotions. But I do open emails from PH or vacancies or tasks.
Vlada D
It depends. I read and answer all comments/replies/messages, but I swipe off all notifications about new posts, etc.
Natalie Ermishina
Oh, nearly all my notifications turned off, esp social media. I keep notification for messengers and emails only - and it is more than enough during the day )))
dinesh kumar
Important ones that have notification tones, yes. others just go through summary of notifications whenever I get time
Vaibhav
It gets overwhelming at times, to be honest. I try to filter out most of them?
Esther Musau
@realdesigntack for me too. I need to prioritize them. I’m constantly deleting most of