Do you prefer working remotely or in the office?

Sophiko Jeiranashvili
27 replies
While remote work offers the potential for better work-life balance, some argue that it blurs the boundaries between work and personal life. How can remote employees effectively disconnect from work when it's always accessible?

Replies

Georgina Healey
Both have pros and cons. As a product manager it's easier to organise work between different people in the office... however as a marketer/designer it doesn't really matter where I design images from! I do like having the flexibility to do either though ๐Ÿ™‚
Valeria Koroleva
In general, working from home is to see a little dust on the table and start cleaning the whole apartment. Plus my dog โ€‹โ€‹keeps making me play with her haha. My choice is the office!
Harinderpreet singh
I think working remotely is better a) you are close to family b) Your are more productive c) More productivity while you are sick d) You save money Working from office has own pros, but I think working remotely is better.
Sophiko Jeiranashvili
@harinderpreet_singh I prefer remotely as well. I'm much more organised and can find balance between work and personal life
Yuriy YA
Having a choice is what's really important. A person should choose the place of work where he is most productive
Olena Bomko
I like remote work. I can work with clients all over the world ๐ŸŒŽ
Igor Lysenko
I prefer to work remotely
Nick Anisimov
Our team combines office and remote work. But if someone wants to work only in the office or remotely, no problem.
William Clark
Office, so that we could strengthen our team bonds.
Kate
I prefer a hybrid schedule - 3 days in the office, 2 days at home. It's great in the office, as I don't get distracted by household chores, but the commute is too long.
Elena Tsemirava
Only remotely. I don't understand why I need to waste time commuting.
Daniel Zaitzow
I prefer to work from home - If there is a ton of collaborative work to be done - Happy to commute in and do that work in person as I feel team-centric work is more effective on-site.
Hybrid :D On your other question, a fixed time for work (besides exceptions) would solve the issue.
Verity White
I work from the office, because in my company this is the only option๐ŸŽ„