• Subscribe
  • Do you prefer working remotely or in office?

Nishi Bhavsar
    20 replies
    I like to work in the office. This helps me to socialize and to learn new things from different people.

Replies

Launching soon!
    My choice is hybrid work!
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    Office. I really like to segregate the two aspects of my life. Start working the moment I step into office and stop the moment I step out. I never carry work to home. Home is only for relaxing, binge watching web series, cooking, eating, etc. It's hard to have that clear separation if you work from home, as the physical space is the same. Plus, it's nice to meet and interact with a few oddballs while at the office! 😅
    Ashik Hameed
    Great question, @nishi_bhavsar I personally prefer working remotely. It offers flexibility and eliminates the daily commute, which boosts my productivity and work-life balance. However, I do miss the spontaneous interactions and learning opportunities that come from being in an office. A hybrid model might be the best of both worlds. How do you feel about hybrid work setups?
    Nishi Bhavsar
    @ashikhameed I prefer WFO because I think while I am working from home, I intend to lose concentration. But it is good for you if you can do both.
    Sirina D
    Work from home is best..
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Both can work if you make it work The problem is, many treat remote as "same staff as office, just without rental costs" While you need to build different rituals and culture
    Sharon Reynolds
    It depends. I like to have the option to choose. But lately I've been working in office because I noticed that I'm more productive there
    Ditarth Desai
    Some people enjoy the flexibility and comfort of working remotely, while others thrive in the structured environment of an office. Ultimately, it's about finding what works best for productivity and personal well-being.
    Abhra Ch.
    Launching soon!
    Hey @nishi_bhavsar! Your preference for working in the office sounds great! 😄 It's definitely a fantastic way to stay connected and learn from colleagues. There's nothing like those spontaneous hallway chats and coffee break ideas! ☕ What are some of your favorite office memories? 😍
    Gurkaran Singh
    Working in the office is like being part of a sitcom cast - every day brings new plot twists and hilarious anecdotes. Who needs Netflix when you have office dynamics, right?
    Noah Christopher Bennett
    I prefer a hybrid approach - some days in the office for collaboration and socializing, and some days working remotely for focused individual work. It's nice to have the flexibility to choose based on what works best for your productivity and well-being on a given day or week. Many companies seem to be embracing this model post-pandemic.