• Subscribe
  • Do you prefer working on one task at a time or multitasking?

Anu
    14 replies

Replies

Momin Ul Abidin
    Multitasking is my alloy.
    Shreya Ranpariya
    One task at a time.
    Mayuri Maokar
    I often achieve better focus and results by tackling one task at a time. Single-tasking allows for deeper concentration, and higher quality output.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    One at a time. I take it hard when my wife ask me about anything while I write, or when people try to give me smthng while I already have stuff in my hands.
    murph
    one task at a time. hot take: multi-tasking is a myth!
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    Human beings are incapable of multitasking. There's only an illusion of multitasking, where you are still doing one task at a time with a lot of context switching. And context switching comes with a time cost, in addition to mental strain. So, one task at a time.
    Darya Tochsheva
    One task at a time. I hate distracting, couse i tend to dive deep into task and loose a lot of concentration when distracted
    Yashaswini Ippili
    Love multitasking but I think that works when you're doing something mundane. But, I focus on a single task with all my attention until it's done with perfection : )
    Smit Dholakiya
    Deep work > Multitasking
    Azza Shahid
    one task at a time
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    One task at a time! Focusing on a single task allows for deeper concentration and higher quality output. I think this approach can lead to better time management and a greater sense of accomplishment when tasks are completed efficiently~
    KurachiWeb 倉地 俊輔
    One task at a time. I think it's amazing that there are people who can work and learn from podcasts at the same time.
    yiting_H
    One task at a time obviously, but truly is more time I have to multitasking at a time
    Laeequa Ahmad
    Always multitasking :D but prefer compartmentalising