• Subscribe
  • Do you prefer working in the office,from home or hybrid in 2022 and why?

Ajinkya Chikhale
    16 replies

Replies

jack jon
    I prefer working from home because of multiple reasons like: you’re in front of your family members you can see your children grow, you’re comfortable with the work life balance...broken planettravis scott merch Sp5der hellstar trapstar
    Leyla Aliyeva
    I prefer working from home because of multiple reasons like: you’re in front of your family members you can see your children grow, you’re comfortable with the work life balance...
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    From home ofc. More efficient, cna get more done.
    Still prefer working from home - but I'll admit I get more done at work!
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    I prefer a hybrid system. It allows us to enjoy the benefits of being at the office and working from home.
    Hina Ashfaq
    Remote work where I have more control over everything.
    Ivan Mamonov
    Trying to combine remote & office. Depends on task volume/day of the week/mood.
    David J. Kim
    Hybrid. Home for focus, office for collaboration.
    jack jon
    stussy I prefer working from home because of multiple reasons like: you’re in front of your family members you can see your children grow, you’re comfortable with the work life balance...
    jack jon
    I prefer working from home because of multiple reasons like: you’re in front of your family members you can see your children grow, you’re comfortable with the work life balance... represent Sp5der denim tears
    jack jon
    I prefer working from home because of multiple reasons like: you’re in front of your family members you can see your children grow, you’re comfortable with the work life balance...broken planet lanvin chrome hearts
    jack jon
    I prefer working from home because of multiple reasons like: you’re in front of your family members you can see your children grow, you’re comfortable with the work life balance...broken planettravis scott merch bape hoodie xxxtentacion shop kanye west merch chrome hearts
    jack jon
    I prefer working from home because of multiple reasons like: you’re in front of your family members you can see your children grow, you’re comfortable with the work life balance...broken planettravis scott merch vlone shirt playboi carti merch bape hoodie the weeknd merch