• Subscribe
  • Do you prefer shopping online or offline?

Priyanka Saini
    22 replies

Replies

Carlvensky St Fleur
    I prefer shopping online because if I go to a store, I buy a lot of stuff I don't need.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Online for small products but clothes for offline. Depends on the product category. :)
    Luka Brzin
    I try products in store (clothes, shoes, accesories, ...) then look for the best deal online.
    Duc Doba
    @luka_brzin My wife does the same for clothes. However for most of things in Japan, since the quality standard is super high everywhere, we certainly are buying more than 90% of our stuffs online
    Ali Jan
    Offline when friends are free and ready to come with me! Online when me and they are busy!
    Shreya Ranpariya
    offline at all. I don't understand measurement that written on shopping website.
    Celeste
    @shreya_gr I had similar problems with the size guide in websites and hence I created FitYou! It's launching in a matter of hours and hopefully you can check it out and it will be useful for you:) https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Would love to hear your feedback
    F. Arvin Asyikin
    If I need physical confirmation = offline (clothes, gadgets, things that expire quickly) If it is a high value items = offline (electronics, pricey accessories, etc.) If not = online
    Yashaswini Ippili
    jeans - offline anything else - online
    Celeste
    @yashaswini_ippili I have created a chrome extension FitYou to help me find my size and fit easily when shopping online for clothes. It's launching in a few hours! Hope you can check it out:) Would love to hear your feedback!
    Two Heads
    Trying (clothes) and testing (tech) offline, buying online :)
    Star
    Offline always.
    Cedric Mathias
    I prefer mostly online shopping as it is more convinient
    KC Onrade
    It depends on the product I'm buying. Usually I compare the prices for both, check the measurements in a physical store and search for good deals for those items online :))
    Rayyan Jawed
    It really depends. For less expensive things, I prefer buying online, but when it comes to buying expensive items, I prefer offline shopping.
    deray lana
    Your article is really good and meaningful. Thank you for sharing! bou's revenge free.
    Laeequa Ahmad
    I prefer offline but end up buying online because of lack of time :'(
    Maria Anosova 🔥
    Both. Depends on the product
    Momin Ul Abidin
    I prefer offline shopping because it lets me see the product size, quality, and details in person. It gives me a better sense of what I'm buying :)
    Daniel Burns
    Depends on the product, but usually I like to actually see and try out the product before buying it, so offline.
    Muhammad Hassan
    I prefer shopping online for its convenience and variety. Booking and comparing products from home is also much easier. However, I do enjoy the experience of seeing and touching items in-store occasionally!