• Subscribe
  • Do you prefer B2B or B2C?

Billy Lam
    15 replies

Replies

Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    Why choose? Many B2B businesses start as B2C. If you demonstrate that your product is useful to customers, it is much easier to win businesses.
    Govi Chan
    Of course B2B, fewer clients, higher ticket prices, but it also means delivering top-notch service.
    Divya Ladha
    Depends on the business model and the product. If we have an option of choosing from either, then I would recommend B2B, as it is easier to deal with huge and limited client rather than multiple customers.
    Nathan Covey
    B2C is more fun, but B2B a lot easier to make money 😅
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    Basically, B2B because they usually pay more on average.
    Daisy Rosy
    I lean towards B2B. Long term relationships and larger contracts can be really rewarding.
    Allen Deck
    B2C is where I find the most excitement. Reaching a wide audience and seeing direct feedback from individual customers can be very fulfilling. The fast pace and variety of needs keep things interesting!
    Amalio Lanter
    I like B2B because it often involves more strategic partnerships and high value deals. The complexity and depth of business relationships can lead to great opportunities for growth and collaboration.
    katheleen Chips
    Choosing between B2B and B2C depends on your business model, goals, and the type of customer experience you aim to deliver.
    Uthappa Robb
    Overall, B2B can be more about strategic thinking and long-term planning.
    Teekaram Yogi
    I prefer B2C because it tends to be faster-paced. You see immediate feedback from consumers and can quickly adapt your strategies based on their responses.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I am more into B2C because people are more sensitive to soft data there. I like presenting them more than hard data.
    Christopher David Anderson
    B2B for sure. Fewer but higher value clients means you can really focus on delivering exceptional service and building strong relationships. The sales cycle may be longer but the payoff is worth it if you can land those big fish clients. Just gotta make sure your product/service is truly best-in-class.
    Timothy Charles Wilson
    B2B is definitely better if you can swing it. Fewer clients to juggle, and you can really wow them with amazing service since your profit margins are higher. The challenge is landing those big fish clients in the first place, but it's so worth it if you can build those relationships.