Do you plan your marketing?

Carter Michael
14 replies
Curious to know if fellow makers are proactive with their marketing and hire/build their own marketing plans. Or if they find avenues of interest and go for it!

Replies

Theodore Harper
Marketing planning can vary depending on the size and nature of the business or project. Some businesses have dedicated marketing teams or professionals who create comprehensive marketing plans. These plans typically include market research, target audience identification, goal setting, budget allocation, and strategies for various marketing channels such as social media, email marketing, content marketing, advertising, and more. david justice wife
Carter Michael
Let me know! I've definitely been guilty of overplanning, and not planning at all on past projects!
Salar Davari
@carter_barnett I agree that over planning can be destructive to a business. But is it even possible to go about marketing your business without first planning it?
Relja Denic
@carter_barnett @salar__davari I can say it's possible. It's more hectic, but you test more stuff and change fast. That's what we did period of 3 months, the only thing that was constant was 1 blog per week, everything else was adhoc as they would say. But as I mentioned above combinetion of both is working for us the best for now.
Relja Denic
Combination of both. Some thing are planed and some are not. Even the planned sutff have the freedom od adding new ideas, we're never set with plan that we follow 100%, but the goal we set is something follow.
Carter Michael
@relja_denic that makes sense! Is it written in a document that the whole organization can access?
Pavel Kukhnavets
Hi there. My team uses a Gantt chart for marketing planning. It can be beneficial for managing even the most creative and complex marketing projects. It helps in visualizing project timelines, tasks, and dependencies, allowing for better planning and tracking of marketing activities. The tool is also helpful for detailed marketing resource management.