• Subscribe
  • Do you need a chatbot that you can train based on your own data?

James Chu
    22 replies
    Hello Hunter's Our team has developed a chatbot ( https://gptbase.ai ) that can be trained using its own data. It can read electronic documents and website content (such as Q&A 、API documents & Papers, Literature, etc.) and can answer any question about the training data that I ask. Additionally, it can quickly find relevant content and provide detailed information. GPTbase.ai for Q&A: GPTBase.ai with a single link, you can train a chatbot that can answer any questions derived from information within that link. Then, this chatbot can be added to your website as a chat widget to assist outbound-oriented customers. We are currently developing this tool and look forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback. --> 1.What do you think of this idea? --> 2.Do you think it will be useful for your business? --> 3.What features do you think we should add? Be one of the first users to have a smart bot!

Replies

HyunGun Jung
    Is it possible for the chatbot to read any website and use my login credentials without being identified as a crawling bot? For example, if I were operating an eCommerce agency and needed to create a chatbot that adheres to the guidelines of various platforms such as Shopify, Amazon, and Etsy, is this achievable?
    James Chu
    Any feedback and questions will be appreciated!
    charles shiro
    Does he have multilingual capabilities? When I ask a question in a language that is also unexpected on the page, GPBase can reply to me in the corresponding language.
    James Chu
    @charles_ That's a good question. Currently, we can only use the language of the data you trained the model on for both asking and answering questions. We are working on addressing this issue. Thank you for your suggestion! : )
    Hashnimo
    NoNext for YouTube
    NoNext for YouTube
    1. Great idea. 2. Great for customer service. 3. AGI features as soon as GPT-5 is out.
    James Chu
    @hashnimo Thank you very much for your reply and attention, @Hashnimo. Yes, we have also conducted in-depth research on the application of AI in customer service, which is a very saturated field. May I ask your opinion on what opportunities there might be if companies like Intercom also support AI chatbots? I am looking forward to discussing this with you. I have followed you, my new friend, and I wish you a happy and joyful day. : )
    Hashnimo
    NoNext for YouTube
    NoNext for YouTube
    @james_kelvin Well, there are no guarantees in life, but that hasn't stopped Google from creating Bard, which does the same thing as ChatGPT. Just because Intercom is also jumping on the AI chatbot bandwagon doesn't mean you can't get your own slice of that pie. Best of luck to you.
    James Chu
    @hashnimo Thank you for your encouragement. In fact, that's why I posted the question to seek answers from others. I have followed you and hope to hear more from you in the future. :)
    Brilliant idea!
    James Chu
    @trickle Thank you for your reply and for following me. I have followed you back and hope to hear more from you regarding your experience using https://GPTbase.ai. Have a great day! :)
    Mohammad Elzahaby
    I think if it can run locally it could become a real great tool for many business. I can imagine a lot of businesses would want to use such a thing on based on their internal documents but don't want to spit out any sensitiv data or even have it stored somewhere else
    James Chu
    Thank you @mohammad_elzahaby for sharing your insights. Your suggestions are valuable and have great exploratory significance. I am highly interested in this topic and have followed you. Please allow me to share with my friends the imperfect demo of ( https://gptbase.ai ) with the hope of obtaining more opportunities for communication and feedback. Have a great day! Have a great day. : )
    Vlad Zivkovic
    Yes definitely needed!
    James Chu
    @vladimir_zivkovic Thank you for your reply and for following me. I have followed you back and hope to hear more from you regarding your experience using https://GPTbase.ai. Have a great day!
    Vlad Zivkovic
    @james_kelvin Sure, I have an upcoming project where I will try GPTbase and I will share my feedback plus some questions that I have.
    Jòzsef Molnos
    This kind of trainable chatbot can be beneficial for businesses in several ways(including Our's): Improved customer support by answering frequently asked questions and providing real-time assistance. Enhanced user experience by offering instant help and guidance. Increased efficiency by reducing the workload on customer support teams. Better engagement and interaction with customers, leading to higher customer satisfaction. Of course this can be Useful. ;) I give you ideas that can strengthen your upcoming product but be careful. Test it before you launch this. Integration with popular CRM, helpdesk, and other business tools. Multilingual support to cater to a global audience. Sentiment analysis to gauge customer emotions and improve the chatbot's responses accordingly. Context-aware conversations, enabling the chatbot to maintain context in a conversation. Personalization features, such as using user's name or offering tailored recommendations. Analytics dashboard to track chatbot performance, user engagement, and other relevant metrics. Option for users to escalate the conversation to a human agent if necessary Continuous learning and improvement based on user interactions.(This one is a "must have") I hope this helps you. :)
    James Chu
    I am extremely grateful for the valuable insights shared by @jozsef_molnos. I am not exaggerating when I say that every sentence you shared has encouraged me to engage in deep thinking. With regards to the benefits that GPTbase.ai can bring to businesses, I am hoping to learn more about how GPTbase.ai is transforming the way businesses operate, and how it can be utilized in different applications. May I please follow or add you on LinkedIn so that we can easily exchange updates when there are more available? Thank you again for sharing your insights. Have a nice day sir! :)
    Shushant Lakhyani
    I think it would be useful for CXOs and big creators.
    Claudio Dipolitto
    James, great initiative 👏👏👏. I guess if I can prototype a conversacional application using GPTBase.ai and feeding our scripts for collecting user interview data.