Do you listen to music at work?

Ingrid
16 replies
Hello guys! Im curious... Do you listen to music while working? Of course not during a call or in a meeting but while writing, researching, designing... I can start: I do. I LOVE meditation music or some morning calm jazz playing in the background. It helps me so much to remain focused! And you??

Replies

Stas Voronov
Sure! Some relaxing background music may reduce stress levels. But sometimes the same background gets boring I tried this thing, from time to time there are great options for background: https://www.flowstate.fm/
Absolutely - I find it better to have one distraction than many!
Leyla Aliyeva
If I get stressed at work, listening to calming music can help me relax and focus on what I need to get done.
Ingrid
@leyla_aliyeva1 It kinda creates your own environment too, right? When there are too many people in the room, calling and talking or the outside noises... just too much. All I need is my headphones and playlist on (and a good coffee) to get ready for work :)
Launching soon!
Yes, I do. But I listen to music without lyrics because lyrics can get distracting sometimes.
Ingrid
@qudsia_ali Sometimes when I need to have a break I play a very fun song just to distract and relax my mind. Then I can get back to my instrumental playlist :)
Gurpinder Singh
Yes. It actually helps you to concentrate. I am mostly listening instrumentals everyday
Muhammad Hamza
Slow and calming background music is an essential part of my work desk.
Maksha TCB
Yes, it is a must go for me to be productive and focused.
Rich Watson
most of the time. either a podcast or music