Do you listen to focus music while working?

Edwin Klesman
15 replies
I'm really curious who likes to listen to focus music in the background that helps you to stay focused while working behind their laptop or pc? I've started to enjoy this so much, that I even decided to create my own by combining my passion for (creating) music and tech experience: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Gaurav
I tune into my playlist when I feel sleepy or dizzy
Julia Engelsmann
I love listening to focus or classic music while working!
Edwin Klesman
@julia_engelsmann Classic can be soothing and mindfocusing as well. Just not the more energetic compositions
Fidel
sometimes I listen to Lofi music it's make me to be calm and sometimes listen to podcast too
Edwin Klesman
@deliciousfi thanks, i listen to podcasts often, too.. Really great when driving. During work though, they tend to distract mee too much
Fidel
@eekayonline yes totally agree with you. What kind of podcasts do you usually listen to?
Bogomil Shopov - Бого
Heavy metal mainly :)
Sezin Yurtlu
I love focus music too! With BeforeSunset AI, you'll soon be able to enjoy personalized playlists curated to enhance your productivity based on your preferences. Stay tuned for a more tailored and efficient planning experience!
Natalia Toth
My favourite background music is the soundtrack from the Pirates of the Caribbean. Seriously, I find it so uplifting and it helps me focus
Alex Bender
I like Rock music)
Daniel Engelke
A variety of different music, often progressive rock/djent or music I've found from MrSuicideSheep on youtube!
Benjamin Sloutsky
Sometimes but not always, depends on what work I’m doing. Typically no though.
Keith Mc
Can't work without it