• Subscribe
  • Do you like to travel?

Ena Gluhakovic
    19 replies
    I am always looking for some new places to travel to and constantly looking for best deals.

Replies

Ermina Pezerović
    Passionate traveler here ✌🏻
    Ena Gluhakovic
    @ermina_pezerovic Amazing, how often do you travel?
    Jai Singhal
    Hansei
    Hansei
    Launching soon!
    Travelling to experience culture, food, places. Happy to meet new peoples, and sharing thoughts. Lets connect IG: jai_si__
    Ena Gluhakovic
    @jai_singhal What was your favorite travel destination?
    Jai Singhal
    Hansei
    Hansei
    Launching soon!
    @ena_gluhakovic Right now, I am living in India. There are numerous places to experience new things. Recently I been to mountains(sangla, Himachal pradesh) to celebrate Holi festival with village people.
    Julian Wong
    definitely! Try Japan or Korea
    Ena Gluhakovic
    @julian_asa Japan is my lifelong dream. Do You have any tips for traveling to Japan?
    Julian Wong
    @ena_gluhakovic make an itinerary! There's so much to do and so many districts you NEED to plan it out haha
    Julia Engelsmann
    Absolutely! I love traveling to Italy and Portugal, It's so beautiful there!
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Definitely, Specially mountains.
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Yes I love travelling
    Gurkaran Singh
    Absolutely! Exploring new destinations is like debugging code - challenging yet rewarding. Always on the lookout for the ultimate travel hack like I hunt for bugs in a program!
    Midlandeast rvparks
    Midlandeast RV Park is the perfect destination for those who love to travel. Whether you're stopping by for a night or planning a longer stay, you'll enjoy the comfort, convenience, and welcoming atmosphere the park has to offer.