Do You Like Me as a Maker and Hunter on Product Hunt? 🙈

ISTIAK AHMAD
21 replies
I joined Product Hunt in November 2023 and instantly fell in love with the community. Since then, I've been actively engaging and sharing my wisdom and knowledge. Along the way, I've met many incredible people, and the community already feels like home. I've made it a priority to stay engaged and support everyone I've connected with here. So, do you like me? ✅Feel free to share how I can better serve you and the community!

Replies

Zenda
Yeah, you are so amazing! Thank you very much for your help.
Business Marketing with Nika
You are so positive. I think that our call made us closer! :D
Kane
Launching soon!
See you often and happy to support you.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
I am always go with you Man.🤝
Andreas Sohns
Definitely! Your enthusiasm and support are fantastic. It's great to have you here. Keep up the awesome work.
Aqsa Sajjad
Istiak, I really appreciate your active engagement and the wisdom you share on Product Hunt. You've been a great supporter and have helped make the community feel more welcoming. Keep up the great work!
Hakim Zerhouni
Launching soon!
I’ve definitely noticed your presence since you joined, and I think you’re doing a fantastic job as a maker and hunter
CY Zhou
Absolutely, Istiak! Your contributions as a maker and hunter are always insightful and valuable. Keep up the great work!
My3 Murthy
Absolutely! Your positive energy & Helpful nature instantly draws people in!
Ashley from Shadow
YES is the only answer!
Eric_Jin
One of the reasons I like Product Hunt is because there are many friendly and helpful people like you who enjoy connecting and exchanging ideas, which motivates us to discover and create new products. We welcome you to check out our upcoming launch next Monday and would greatly appreciate your support and feedback!