Do you Journal, Which Journal App you use?

Charlotte Combes
22 replies

Replies

Chalie Clark
Yes, I use the default iOS journal app.
Jaxon Smith
I have been using Pointo for quite some time, and it is great. It has voice record option as well. So, when I am in hurry can't write, I record the voice.
Lorenz Sell
LOL. I journal in my notebook. I find I use so much technology that for something as personal as journaling it's nice to come back to pen and paper :-)
My3 Murthy
@lorenzsell Same here! I feel like I think much better when I write my thoughts versus type my thoughts
QING LI
Yes, I do journal regularly, and I find it incredibly beneficial for both personal reflection and professional growth. Journaling helps me keep track of my thoughts, ideas, and progress, and it serves as a great tool for self-assessment and planning. Which Journal App do I use? I primarily use [App Name]. Here are a few reasons why I love it: User-Friendly Interface: The app has a clean, intuitive design that makes journaling a pleasure rather than a chore. Sync Across Devices: It allows me to seamlessly sync my entries across multiple devices, ensuring that I can jot down my thoughts wherever I am. Rich Features: It offers a variety of features such as mood tracking, customizable templates, and even voice-to-text functionality. Security: It provides robust security options, including encryption and biometric lock, to ensure my entries are private and secure. Searchable Entries: The ability to search through past entries is invaluable, especially when I want to reflect on previous ideas or track my progress over time. Journaling has become an integral part of my daily routine, helping me stay organized and focused on both my personal and professional goals. If you're looking to start journaling or switch to a new app, I highly recommend giving [App Name] a try. Looking forward to hearing about your journaling habits and app recommendations!
Loane
@pdftopdf I was about to ask how it works and if its beneficial than I saw your comment thanks for sharing all this !
My3 Murthy
I don't but I want to. However, i don't trust journaling apps- its the good old pen & paper for me :)
Margret Rhyme
I use Daylio, WHich one do you use?
Tyler Loyd
I don't journal, I used to do it way back. And at that time I used to journal in journal notepads.
Indiana Joshi
I use The Five Minute Journal, and I started using it upon my close friends recommendation when I was starting out with Journaling.
Sansa Grey
Yes, I journal daily, I use Day One because I like its simple design and I can use it from my phone, laptop and tablet.
Umair Zubair
I do journal and I have recently switched to Notion. Notion is very versatile and allows me to integrate my journal with other productivity tools.
Simran Kumar
I don't use an app I journal on a paper.
Aruna Neervannan
There's beauty in Notepad.
Sandhana Arkish
I have used Notion for journaling.
Sarah Playford
Yes, And I use traditional method for that, pen and paper.
Timoteo Lapa
I use the default journal on my Iphone. It's simple and helps me become more productive and create my ideas. The ease of use of the app is way better.
CY Zhou
Yes, I journal daily and I use Notion for its versatility and ease of use. It's great for organizing my thoughts and keeping track of my progress.
I use notion to journal. I like how modular you can make the content and connect it to other types of content making the journal itself dynamic
Summer Ward
I use Day One for journaling. It's got a clean interface and syncs across all my devices, which is super handy.
Aayushi Singh
I am thinking to start. Should i start with a diary or do I need a app pr something virtual ? Any suggestions
Jason Carlough
I'd like to - but am crazy enough that I'd like it to be public for others to read. I guess more like a blog?!