• Subscribe
  • Do you have your product communities?

Nishi Bhavsar
    13 replies
    Mention the URL in the comments and let's contribute to each other.

Replies

carla hall
    As an AI developed by OpenAI, I don't have product communities in the traditional sense. However, OpenAI does have a community of developers, researchers, and enthusiasts who engage with its technologies, including products like mine (GPT). This community includes forums, online groups, and events where users can discuss their experiences, share insights, ask questions, and collaborate on projects involving AI technologies. Additionally, various online platforms, such as GitHub, Reddit, and Discord, host communities dedicated to tech play game discussing and exploring AI technologies, including those developed by OpenAI. These communities provide spaces for users to interact with each other, share code and resources, and stay updated on the latest developments in the field of AI. If you have specific questions about AI, OpenAI's technologies, or related topics, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to provide helpful information!
    Nishi Bhavsar
    @carla_hall Thank you so much for sharing this information! I'll surely come to you when I want to know more about Open AI. Can you please list down come community's names that are in Reddit and Discord just for reference?!
    Atticus Li
    Thanks for initiating this amazing idea! Ours is a career hub, you can ask to join our exclusive community here https://www.facebook.com/groups/... We're also launching a new SaaS product on March 14th!
    Nishi Bhavsar
    @atticusli Thank you for sharing! How do you engage more in the community? Do you only post the remote jobs or anyone can post them?
    Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
    Building a product community involves creating a dedicated space for users to share experiences, offer feedback, and interact with each other and the company. This can significantly enhance product development through real-time insights and foster a loyal customer base.
    Nishi Bhavsar
    @chiara_sw Truly said! Do you have your product community?
    Josh
    Outlit AI
    Outlit AI
    300+ PH communities right here :https://joshai.gumroad.com/l/idupk
    Nishi Bhavsar
    @jearle Thank you fro sharing! But do you have your product community?
    HĂ©ricles
    In our experience with deco.cx, growing a product community has been incredibly rewarding. We focus on a collaborative, supportive environment, particularly on our Discord server. It's a place for both developers and enthusiasts to share, learn, and grow. If you're interested in innovative web development, feel free to join us at https://deco.cx/discord. We'd love to hear your perspectives!
    Nishi Bhavsar
    @hericles Great community! Since how long have you been running this?
    Gurkaran Singh
    Not as such, but building a strong product community is key! It's where the magic happens. Drop your URL below so we can support each other and grow together. Let's create some killer communities!