• Subscribe
  • Do you have time for friends?

Nathan Covey
    25 replies

Replies

Indu Thangamuthu
    Yes. Irony is they don't 🤣
    Shiva Tejasvi
    Yes, but not as much as we used to have earlier when we were young.
    Natalia Demianenko
    @shiva_tejasvi yes, and over the years, only true friends have remained - the ones who understand how everything changes and are ready to adapt to those changes
    Azlan Tariq
    Barely, but i end up involving my friends with me in my sporting activities so we end up meeting
    Natalia Demianenko
    We always find time for what we truly want. So yes, I make time for friends, no matter how busy my work schedule is. But family comes first, and all my adult friends with kids understand that
    Ivan Territo
    For real friends yes, sure. It's enough to schedule work and free time.
    Nathan Covey
    @ivan_territo I'm glad you take the time to prioritize them! I find that I don't have much time bc it's either work or family for me
    Kimberly Cash
    obviously I love my friends
    Julia Klemenc
    Balancing work and social life can be tough, bit I make it a priority to set aside weekends for friends. It's essentials to maintain those relationships despite a busy schedule.
    Christopher Adams
    I do try to find time for friends, but it often depends on how hectic my workweek is. I usually catch up with them through quick calls or texts during breaks.
    Gucci Murdock
    Firstly i prefer my work then my friends sorry 😑
    Haider Murtaza
    I've made it a point to schedule regular hangouts with friends. Even if it's just a short meetup, staying connected is important for maintaining strong relationships.
    Time for friend is precious, and I do my best to fit it into my routine. Whether it’s a weekend hangout or a quick check-in, keeping those relationships strong is important to me.
    Alexander Galitsky
    Yep, especially when I need to borrow some money
    Christopher James Turner
    Definitely still make time for friends when I can, but adulting responsibilities def get in the way more than when I was younger. Just gotta get creative with quick catch-up calls or texts to stay connected when life gets crazy busy. Anyone else struggling with friend-life balance?
    Alexander James Miller
    Yes, but have to be more purposeful about carving out that time now. Scheduling friend hangouts in advance helps. Also been using Marco Polo app to stay connected asyncly when schedules are busy. Gotta keep those relationships going even if less time than the good ol' days!