Do you have specific goals and expectations for your Product Hunt launch?

Henry Burkert
7 replies

Replies

Tanesha Austen
I launched today! Hoping to get a couple of users signed up to my AI marketing platform!
Zach
@tanesha_austen awesome! Go ahead and share the post what is your tool called?
Tanesha Austen
@zcnlsn the launch is called 'AI-Assisted content' Its an AI-Assisted content, keywords, advert and product description tool with personalized guidance made for anyone. Thanks for letting me share! (seems you can't post links)
Zach
Great question! As someone planning his first launch within the next month or so, I’m mostly learning about the platform and what’s doable/reasonable to expect.
Henry Burkert
@zcnlsn What product are you developing or is it still a secret?
Zach
@henry_burkert all good! Aicoverletter.com - currently putting the finishing touches on my homepage before launching. Definitely have a bit of Fomo from all of the great designers on this site!
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there, Gurkaran! I love your diverse experience in tech - sounds like you've truly seen it all! When it comes to launching on Product Hunt, setting specific goals and expectations can definitely help you stay focused and measure your success. Whether you're aiming to gain a certain number of upvotes, attract potential users, or receive valuable feedback, having a clear vision can guide your efforts. Plus, with your data science and embedded programming skills, I have no doubt you'll make the most of this launch. Best of luck, and may your product shine brightly on the Hunt!