Do you have office space or you prefer remote?

Anil Matcha
32 replies

Replies

sri misra
We have both at aarnâ protocol. We got a complete team at office and remote as well. 🚀
John Finch
I personally prefer remote work
Adam Lui
My office is my bedroom and my uniform is I am in my boxers and shirtless (because of hot summer)
Solomon Bush
Really love the benefits of in-office - but it only works if everyone on the team does it lol
Developer X
no need to be strict. Both of them, Hybrid model
Kate
Yes, we have a cozy office where you can interact with colleagues. Full remote work gets tiresome and we crave live communication.
Ivan Dudin
I have a lot of workspaces: - A great office (it's the best IT company office in my city) with lots of different spaces that I take to work as the mood takes me. - An outfitted home office in an apartment. - An outfitted workspace in a country house. - Any place where I come with my laptop and start working. I like to change my working environment. I used to work strictly in one place and it was very tiring.
Dave-Anthony Smith
I prefer remote. Traveling full-time while building, I guess you could say my Airbnbs are my office. Remote offers far too much flexibility for me to go back to an office environment.
Dzmitry Tsemirau
I definitely prefer remote. I don’t understand why you need to spend time and money commuting every day.
Adam Gold
Launching soon!
Definitely prefer hybrid, but currently mostly doing remote. Sometimes going to the office once a week.
Emma Watson
I prefer work remotely .
Bryan McAnulty
Remote since 2009. I wouldn't have it any other way. Been to 30+ countries and 100+ cities. I get to be around family and do what I want when I want.