• Subscribe
  • Do you have any tips for using Instagram to promote your product/service in an organic way?

Misha Krunic
    14 replies

Replies

Gurpinder Singh
    You should try Reels. Create informative yet entertaining Reels around your product/service. Uploading Reels consistently with trending audios will help you reach new audience for sure!
    Misha Krunic
    @gurpinder_singh Thanks, will have to look into this & other types of video content for sure!
    Launching soon!
    For me, hashtags are a great organic tool for promotions on Instagram.
    Aatishi Sachdeva
    @saqib301 I really want to ask, do hashtags really work? Because for me personally they have not. I am managing two to three Instagram pages and whenever I put the hashtags in the caption the reel only get around 200 - 300 views and without hashtags I get around 5k to 6k views.
    Misha Krunic
    @saqib301 Thanks for sharing, it makes sense. I think a properly done research is extremely important here. Both in terms of hashtag's volume and relevancy for the content you're posting.
    Launching soon!
    @aatishi_sachdeva Just like @price2spy mentioned, before bombarding a post with random and trending hashtags, a properly done research is critical. If your content is relevant and engaging enough for that hashtag category, there's no way it won't rank.
    Misha Krunic
    @complyant I see. I'm currently not using any videos, but I will definitely have to look into it more. Thanks!
    Alma Houston
    Hello, I want to know tips for using Instagram to promote my service in an organic way and I am glad I have found your post in which I have found useful information. I want to read reviews online for custom writing which I have found over https://www.topwritersreview.com... here and when I was looking for it, I have found your post.
    Vanshika Chaturvedi
    I cannot suggest from a creator's point of view as I do not offer a product/service on Instagram but I can guarantee from a viewer's and observer's point of view- Your followers want to see how you work, what goes behind the scenes, how you are as a person- so showing a little glimpse of yourself on social media can really help you connect with the audience!
    Misha Krunic
    @vanshika_chaturvedi This actually helps a lot, thanks!
    Piotr Pawłowski
    Proper hashtag research is key. Also, activity (liking, following and commenting) content with the hashtags that fit your target audience.
    Misha Krunic
    @piotr_pawlowski Thanks for answering! I'm already doing these things, but I guess I should double down on them if I want to see some results.