Do you have any rituals or habits that help you relax when you're feeling stressed?

Shreyanshi Gupta
16 replies

Replies

Murali Gottumukkala
Binge watching netflix and sometimes walking
Minha Nadeem
Pray and meditate..it brings immense peace of mind
Anoir Houmou
Going for a long walk works wonders!
Carolina Nucamendi
Yoga or boxing! Both effective but very different depending on how much energy you have.
Arpan
Working out, reading novels etc
Harshavardhan Reddy
playing with my kids other than that its cooking, Gardening and time with pets
Carl Vernersson
Meditation and keeping a journal of things I'm grateful for. Helps me balance out negative stress and large obstacles in my immediate future.
Raluca Gavrila
Listening to ASMR on youtube
Dawns Li
Sometimes, I will feel stressed and cannot do things effectively. I will talk to my friends and listen to music or do exercises like running. I also like cooking and will try new recipes. But, I think the most important is that I need to face the challenge or problem and try to solve it.
Neeraj Kumar
Who wouldn't? Mine is to trek or go out on drives, this helps me relax and calm down.
…
Stress is something I'm always trying to deal with. I "meditate" in my own way. I don't use a recognized, formal method, but what I do works for me as it has for many, throughout time. ;-)
Mason Cooper
Hello, good question, because it is interesting how people spend their time, I think that rest is very important for metal and physical health, usually after work I like to go for a walk in the air, meet friends, go to the gym, and in the evening I like to watch Netflix with a glass of wine and a hookah, by the way, I buy tobacco like Al Fakher . Excellent quality, affordable prices, if you like hookahs, I recommend