Do you have any favorite music that you like to work to? Or maybe you prefer silence?

Kate
16 replies
Please share!

Replies

Vyacheslav Suskov
Random mixture of songs in my playlist.
Ilya Melnikov
I tried a lot of different options, but the best thing I found all the time was a selection of music from Skyrim on YouTube - something like: "Skyrim - Music & Ambience - Night [10 Hours]" - the perfect mood and maximum productivity💻😓🔥
Kate
@millman Cool! Thanks for sharing your experience. 10 hours is indeed a lot!)
Evgeniya Chernishyova
I cannot work with music :( However, I'm able to work in a noisy office with colleagues always talking. It's interesting!
Kate
@evgeniia5682 hahah Thanks for sharing your experience. colleagues are a whole different story, mine also make noise from time to time, but it actually helps me to abstract myself.
Dora
I prefer work in silence cause it helps for better concentration
Kate
@darya98 Thanks for sharing your experience. I am currently adhering to the same approach.
Daniel Zaitzow
I need to listen to music without lyrics: deep house or calming classical is where I typically land. If I am doing something repetitive and mindless I can do lyrics.
Kate
@dzaitzow Thanks for sharing your experience. I agree, I also enjoy music without lyrics, but I haven't found something that resonates with my soul and heart yet.
Renitta
I prefer work with chillout, house, funk music from Youtube stream. Only good vibes and low volume 🙃
Laura Warren
Hardcore only🤘🎸🎧🧨
Ilya Melnikov
@lwmarketing The one that plays guitar, or electronic hardcore too?
Alex Shopi
I listen music all day at work, i just love music. I am also running a website related to music and some music related products.