Do you have any examples of exceptionally well-executed onboarding on SaaS platforms?

Candice Aime
2 replies
Hi everyone! I'm product marketing manager and i'm very interested in user experience, particularly in user onboarding for SaaS software. Do you have any examples of exceptionally well-executed onboarding on SaaS platforms? Which software provided you with the best experience during your first days of use?

Replies

Otavio Serra
Hello Candice, hope to find you well. Please take a look at boostio.ai. I am happy to make a call and show you a demo and more details.
flo merian
@cancan_aime hi Candice! I was in your shoes few years ago. some of the best resources I found: more recently, I started a series of presentations tearing down onboarding flows from B2B SaaS companies. I like how Slack updates its app UI as you walk through the flow. love the smoothest experience of the passwordless Pitch onboarding flow. and, above all, there’s one experience that I regularly refer to — the Linear onboarding experience. enticing, educational, productive, with delightful UI details. for me, it was an instant *wow* effect. hope it helps :)