• Subscribe
  • Do you have a specific morning routine that helps you transition smoothly into the workweek?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    23 replies
    Meditation, exercise, a hearty breakfast, or something else?

Replies

Wiktoria Slowikowska
    3 eggs for stable blood sugar! :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Exercising always helps. At least I am more awake to work. :)
    Jack Willow
    Yes i have. I do exercise regularly.
    Ritesh Jain
    If you are also looking for a company with the best B2B e-commerce solutions then don't take Tenth. Helpful Insight Pvt Ltd is a B2B e-commerce web development company that provides the best solutions for your business journey.
    Salar Davari
    I start the day by taking a shower. Never skip breakfast. Study a few pages and then head to the office.
    Nick Zemlyanskiy
    Weigh myself, drink coffee, check the reels my girl sent me at night. No exercises till the evening, waking up is enough exercise))
    Alice Holloway
    a quick walk, a healthy breakfast, and a review of my to-do list, which helps me transition smoothly into the workweek.
    Prem Saini
    Make my bed, do a quick workout to kickstart my day and enjoy a big cup of coffee.
    CY Zhou
    I start my mornings with a 10-minute meditation followed by a brisk walk to clear my mind and energize my body. This routine helps me stay focused and ready to tackle the challenges of the workweek.
    Kehui Guo
    Listening to a good podcast and having a good cup of coffee:)
    Kirr Simakovs
    Gym with trainer Morning walk with family
    Nastassia
    stretching and journaling
    Gurkaran Singh
    My morning routine? It's like debugging code - a little meditation to clear the cache, some exercise to optimize the CPU, and a hearty breakfast to fuel the system! How about you, any tech-inspired rituals to kickstart the day?