Do you have a personal newsletter? How did you grow your list to the 1st 100-1000 subscribers?

Brian Wong
4 replies
Hey friends, I'm starting a newsletter about remote work, solo travel, the creator economy, and web3. These are some of the topics I am passionate about, and I'm building a newsletter where it can become a community for others interested in these topics. It would be helpful to hear from others who have successfully scaled their personal newsletters up to 100-1000 subscribers. Currently, I don't feel it's time to leverage incentives (although I have some ideas for them), partner with similar creators, or even pay to grow my newsletter. Check out my newsletter here - https://bit.ly/buildinggrowingne... Thanks in Advance!!

Replies

David Cagigas
I have a weekly newsletter on Linkedin. I am growing it organically. Still haven't achieved the 1000 subscribers mark but I am on track!
Hugo DEVEZE πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ
@edworking Hello ! What are your techniques and strategies to grow your NL organically actually ? Do you estimate there is a pain in terms of growing a newsletter ?
Hugo DEVEZE πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ
Heyyy ! Congrats for your actual Building & Growing, great idea ! You're asking a question that I don't get the answer BUT that's a pain I am interested in : growing a newsletter. Would you be interested to join for a call on next tuesday ? I would be grateful to understand your needs and pains deeply. Only to prevent, I don't get anything to sell, just interested to get your testimony