• Subscribe
  • Do you guys read? If yes, what's your favorite genre & your favorite book of all time?

Ramya PK
    5 replies
    I'm a HUGEEE fan of the thriller genre and MY favorite book of all time in the genre is...a lis of books ๐Ÿ˜… 1. The Silent Patient - by Alex Michaelides 2. Rock Paper Scissors - by Alice Feeney 3. The Turn of the Key - by Ruth Ware 4. The Guest List - by Lucy Foley

Replies

Gregory Karfo
    Yes , i am very into Russian classic literature
    My Phung
    I have a stack of business and philosophy books to read, but I don't set out the necessary time in my schedule to read them. Meditations by Marcus Aurelius is a must!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, absolutely! Thriller fan here too! It's like trying to solve a mystery while reading, right? My top pick would be "The Silent Patient," but hey, those choices you listed are literary gold! ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Natalie Ermishina
    I read a lot, sometimes it is about 3-4 books at a time. These are usually from different genres. Children's books are mostly about work, business and psychology - for self-development, classics such as Dostoevsky, Tolstoy and the Strugatsky brothers - for my soul, also biographies and memoirs. Currently, I am reading a very interesting book on how to write professional screenplays by Blake Snyder 'Save the cat' :)
    Walt Wu
    Crossing the Chasm - by Geoffrey A. Moore