• Subscribe
  • Do you guys care about a social network with no politics. Just aesthetics, art and music?πŸ‘‡

Uthupios
    9 replies
    If you are like me who's got tired of browsing through a ton of political posts, so much hate and vanity posting (flexing and braging).. But instead you want some more high quality content mostly art and creativity, and of course a feature where you can post and listen to music directly.. If this is you. Then fret not. Something coming soon.. that will give you exactly what you're looking for. you wan't to keep up with what's coming. πŸ‘‡ https://twitter.com/uthupia And keep an eye for a new release coming these days. See you soon. Uthupios.

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    This sounds like a breath of fresh air in the social media space! A platform dedicated to aesthetics, art, and music sans the politics and vanity posts? Count me in! Looking forward to seeing Uthupia in action. 🎨🎢 #BringOnTheCreativity
    Uthupios
    @thestarkster Thank you Gurkaran.. If you're interested, the beta testing is coming this week. Hit me up on my twitter account so I can add you to the early list. https://twitter.com/uthupios
    Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
    There have been attempts like this in the past, check out Ello.
    Uthupios
    @zaryat Uthupia has a different idea and design, quite different from Ello. Thank you for the heads up Mohammed.
    Julia Engelsmann
    Sounds very interesting!
    Elena Tairova
    I personally would love that. Been searching for such a place for a while and came across Vero (Vero.co) I enjoy the community in there, but not so much the UX part. Do you intend Uthupia to be somewhat similar?
    Uthupios
    @eltairovy Hey Elena. As for Uthupia's UX.. it is very similar yer feels different at the same time.. IT focuses mostly on the creation (content) rather than who (the creator).. It also comes with a very unique feature.. where you can post (easily) and listen to music directly from the app. You can have a better idea of what Uthupia has to offer at (uthupia.com). Let me know what you think.. If if you are interested, the beta launch (for testers) is coming soon (very likely next week). Thank you for your interest Elena.. It's much appreciated.