• Subscribe
  • Do you face challenge managing your screenshots, bookmarks, read later items?

Anurag Chutani
    3 replies
    If yes, which screenshots are useful for you(don't mention ex's chat), where are your bookmark and save laters currently?

Replies

Luca
    I am hopefully launching very soon a productivity and organisation system built on Notion that helps to address this. Using a streamlined organisational process and combine a web clipper (e.g. Notion Web Clipper) + an inbox that lets you sort later is so useful. I have been using this for the last few years in my own workflow and it is how I store everything now. Data is captured and organised into notebooks and tags, allowing me to literally find anything as well see information based on life area or topic. This has been helpful to visualise relationships between information that I couldn't have before in my mind.
    Jade Grimwood
    Hey Anurag - I have a confession that I tend to always have a load of Google Chrome tabs open - it's a lifelong challenge! hehe So I'm keen to hear the answers on this comment!
    Julia Engelsmann
    I take so many screenshots and hardly ever look at them later. I just feel like when I take a screenshot, the information is "saved" but then it gets lost in all the pictures. 😂