• Subscribe
  • Do you enjoy your position at your startup?

Serhii Uspenskyi
    32 replies
    Feel free to share your experience)

Replies

Developer X
    for me yes and I think in "startup" phase, should ve enjoyful. because that's the nature of that work
    @newyork cool! But what is your role?
    Shajedul Karim
    startups, like intense melodies, can both uplift and challenge the spirit. 🎵 in the early days, the rush is real. every victory, a soaring note. every hiccup, a pause that begs reflection. it's in the grind where the music sometimes fades. yet, it's also where the rhythm of purpose gets embedded deep. personally, the position in a startup isn't just a role. it's a relationship. with the vision, the team, the very essence of the venture. do i enjoy it? immensely. even on off-beat days, because those become stories. 📖✨ and stories, my friend, are the timeless tunes we dance to. 💃🎶
    Tanjir Rahman
    I love it! Serhii, I get to work with a team of talented people to create innovative Animation SaaS product Demo video solutions that help SaaS businesses grow. It's incredibly rewarding to see the impact that our work has on our clients.
    @tanjirrahman wow, that’s impressive) what is your role?
    Tanjir Rahman
    @serhii_uspenskyi My role is "CEO and Founder", We are producing animated SaaS product demo videos to our clients. And i am loving it! HaHa!
    @tanjirrahman great! That’s really good journey)
    Tanjir Rahman
    And "ioni.ai" sounds really interesting to me. Are you already Launched it ?
    @tanjirrahman thanks! We are launching on August 31st and you are welcome to follow:)
    Tanjir Rahman
    @serhii_uspenskyi 100% , I have already sent you a Connection request to your LinkedIn.
    Bonni
    Yep—it doesn’t feel like work, and it’s a way for me to use my skills the way I want.
    @thebonnibelle cool! Great) what’s your role?
    Bonni
    @serhii_uspenskyi founding UX writer; agency of 1. :)
    @thebonnibelle wow, that’s anyway great)
    Igor Lysenko
    Absolutely yes, and the situation will improve.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    I love it but I find it difficult at times to be self guided. After pivoting over from being an employee the reward shift / psychological gratification feels very different. The nature of the work is much more rewarding but I think for those who aren't used to being self guided - its really important to time block / outline actionable and achievable goals.
    @dzaitzow thanks for sharing your experience! Are you a founder?
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @serhii_uspenskyi I am (one of two) but I don't do any of the technical heavy lifting and handle things more so on the ops / business development side.
    Ivan Dudin
    Being a CTO is awesome! Founder is great too! Being a programmer is great! Being a marketer - what could be better? 🤔 Aren't you forgetting something? Oh, I forgot, being an HR is great too! But officially I'm only a CTO, everything else is just temporary. Startups are like that.
    @myprlab 100%, in startup you do a lot of things:)
    Martin White
    So far so good. Hopefully more better this coming days.