Do you enjoy your launch day ?

Priyanka Saini
13 replies
We all support each other on launch day in our PH community. I would like to know from all the makers who launched their products: did you enjoy your launch day, or was it a bit stressful for you? How was your experience? Let's share!

Replies

michael
Goog question, I launch at this weedend for the first time,so I also want to know what everyone will be busy with on launch day?
Namrata Arya
I remember it being a very exhilarating experience! We were glued to our laptops the entire time and barely got a couple of hours of sleep. I think the excitement kept us get going and honestly the 24 hours just felt like they flew by!
Vitor Seabra
I will do so, but I'm already quite stressed... so I think it will get worse
Sarah Mooney
Ha! Amazing question. Honestly, I've launched a handful of times now and it's always the same level of stress ha
Borey Washington
when there were a lot of upvotes, it was exciting, but when there was a little number, it was disappointed.
Ramit Koul
Launching today 🤞 Will be updating this after that.
Pablo Roig
Enjoy more the result than the launch day itself
Pablo Rodríguez Aracil
I think the word is not enjoy at all. Is a mix between enjoy and pain. The reward is the importnatn thing here, if you're constant on it, you will be successful.
Konrad S.
I sure enjoy it, it's always nice to get feedback.
Igor Lysenko
Of course I like it, because there is something to release for PH
Andrei Kashtanov
Oh yeah! Not being featured and ghosted by PH support for over a week, what can be more exiting? 🤣
Kajal d4
Yes, I actually get quite sleepy after lunch."😴