Do you edit videos on mobile?

Neel Patel
24 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
No more! :D it is a pain. Desktop > DaVinci Resolve, CapCut and big screen where you can see more.
Neel Patel
@busmark_w_nika what app you use on desktop?
Vaibhav
I used to do that with a bunch of apps like InShot and VN.
Neel Patel
@vaibhavdwivedi which one did you like the most?
Clayton Walker
I do not but CapCut seems to be the crowd favorite for this. If you have an Adobe subscription premiere rush is another alternative
Neel Patel
@claytonwalker capcut is not available in my country so no idea about it. Will have to check what adobe offers
Loane
as a social media manager yes often when its content for tiktok or other social media, so I can see the result as it will be
Tyler Loyd
Yes, sometimes I create videos and when I do then I mostly edit them on my phone.
Launching soon!
Yes, many people find it convenient to edit videos on their mobile devices. It's amazing how technology has advanced to allow us to create and edit videos on the go. It's great to see so many creative individuals using mobile editing tools to bring their ideas to life. We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to set up. Check out the "Launching soon"
Rupal Saini
Yes, sometimes when travelling, I use VN, but mostly I use Kapwing on desktop.
Neel Patel
@rupal_saini isn’t it banned?
Rupal Saini
@neelptl2602 I haven't used CapCut, so I don't know about this, but I use VN and Kapwing, which I find most useful.
Emma Jon
I have mostly used Capcut.. Is there any tool you use and found it good?
Jinkal Patel
I am doing for Instagram reels.
Priyanka Saini
Yes, InShot. I'm not very comfortable with mobile editing, but during travel and for short social media video posts, I use this video editing app.