Do you drink coffee everyday? What kind of coffee do you like?

AmazingSylvia
61 replies
I like latte. My favorite coffee in the world is the one called Miss cold from Factory coffee in Thailand. You?

Replies

Maria Anosova 🔥
I do not like. But I drink it every day
ISTIAK AHMAD
@maria_anosova That's some serious commitment! Coffee might not be your love, but it sure is a loyal companion every day. ☕
Neel Patel
Love me an espresso tonic or a cappuccino without sugar :)
ISTIAK AHMAD
@neelptl2602 Espresso tonic is like a bubbly symphony, and cappuccino sans sugar? Pure elegance! Your taste buds have got the VIP treatment. ☕️
AmazingSylvia
@neelptl2602 lol u got a very advanced sense of anti-age bro
Annitah
I drink drip coffee, but when I am in a restaurant I order cappuccino ☕
AmazingSylvia
@annitahzl haha cappuccino I used to like it
ISTIAK AHMAD
@ankit_srivastava5 Tea is the unsung hero! What's your go-to blend or flavor? 🍵
Kane
Launching soon!
Yeah, two cups of coffee every day and I make them myself. I'm a fan of pour over coffee and love taking my time to enjoy the slow brewing process. ☕️
ISTIAK AHMAD
@blueeon Pour over perfection! The art of brewing is truly a morning ritual. Any favorite beans you swear by? ☕️
Kane
Launching soon!
@istiakahmad yes. I'm currently obsessed with this washed coffee bean from Yunnan, China that has a distinctive jasmine flavor. 🌼☕️
Shanshan
@blueeon like a good slow moment in a hectic day!
Shanshan
@blueeon haha I am from China. I thought no one knows Yunnan Coffee. Just gave you a follow :P
Rida Rajput
Not an everyday ritual for me, but I enjoy coffee occasionally. Nescafe is my top pick
ISTIAK AHMAD
@ridarajput630 Nescafe, the classic choice! Sometimes, the classics just hit the spot. Any particular reason it's your top pick?
Rida Rajput
@istiakahmad Absolutely! Nescafe's classic flavor brings back fond memories, and its consistent quality just never disappoints. It's like a reliable friend in a cup! What's your go-to coffee choice?
Rida Rajput
@sylvia_sheng I do like grabbing coffee from stores on the go, but it's not an everyday thing for me. Just a preference for occasional enjoyment
ISTIAK AHMAD
@ridarajput630 For me, it's a dance with different flavors, but a good old black coffee is like the classic rock in my playlist. Timeless and always hits the right notes!
AmazingSylvia
@ridarajput630 lol U do not like crab a coffee in stores?or u just do not have time
Hassan Shah
No i am not a coffee person
AmazingSylvia
@hassan_shah7 I see. So what is your favorite drinks?
ISTIAK AHMAD
@hassan_shah7 Tea, perhaps? Or are you more of a hot chocolate connoisseur?
Richael Morio
yes its a cat name max
AmazingSylvia
@richael_morio Do u mean the cat in Factory coffee?OMG!
Alexander Dolton
yes i can drink coffee daily
Nick
I love coffee, all different types. I Definitely have a chemical romance with caffeine. Coffee for the morning, sugar free RedBull for the afternoon and evenings.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@reconcatlord Living that caffeinated symphony! Coffee for the sunrise, RedBull for the sunset—a perfectly balanced day. ☕
Ryker Emerson
I don't drink coffee everyday I just drink sometime and I mostly drink Macchiato
ISTIAK AHMAD
@ryker_emerson Savoring the coffee moments, making each Macchiato a mini celebration. Quality over quantity, right? ☕
Chirag Dave
Espresso! Every morning without sugar. :)
ISTIAK AHMAD
@chirag_dave Starting the day with a bold espresso, the real power-up! ☕💪
Coffee — drugs!
AmazingSylvia
@amorson Sure thing!!I am pretty addicted to it.
ttterhh wiizhehu
I'm a fan of lattes too! Miss Cold from Factory Coffee in Thailand sounds intriguing. Personally,JRS tracking I enjoy a good cappuccino. What's your favorite aspect of Miss Cold coffee?
AmazingSylvia
@ttterhh_wiizhehu I like the taste, I don’t know is the milks or something else, the favor is pretty special. OMG I just love that, I even just book a ticket to Thailand to go to Factory coffee again.
ISTIAK AHMAD
Every day is a coffee day for me! ☕️ Fueling up with a daily dose of liquid motivation. I like my coffee like I like my code—bold and strong. How about you? Are you team coffee every day or do you have your own secret source of energy?"
AmazingSylvia
@istiakahmad So do I hahaha. I drink like 3 cups of coffee myself
Nico Spijker
Cold brew if they have it, else an iced americano!
AmazingSylvia
@nicolaas_spijker lol I see. That sounds like a very refreshing pairing.
Niko Germish
I usually have 3-5 cups of something like caramel cappuccino per day
AmazingSylvia
@nikogermish So do I!Couple cups per day. My coworker said if I ever get shot, don't take me to the hospital, take me to a coffee shop.
Shanshan
My game changer has been decaf coffee. I love the flavor and it doesn't give me the jumpy or restlessness :)
AmazingSylvia
@pallaskittie Decaf is a great idea, it gives people caffeine but not too much
Jessica Liu
Yes, I like macchiato
AmazingSylvia
@jessicaliu That is my favorite when I was a little lol