• Subscribe
  • Do you do networking to help your business?

Anton Gera
    4 replies
    Attending industry events, meeting new people, and being active in social media. Do you do all that? If so - you do that because of the genuine interest or for business purposes only?

Replies

Mustafa Saleh
    Overall attending events is for business purposes. The connections you build with others in these events helps with your business and at the same time it’s entertaining!
    Clayton Walker
    Without networking there is no business. Social media has been our primary source. We’re launching a social media management platform (tomorrow :D) so it makes sense. Depending on your industry any sort of networking should help. If you have a product that benefits realtors, attend realtor networking events (there’s like 20 every week in my city). The more people you connect with the more people who will be interested in using your product
    Richard Walker
    Networking is super important for my business. I try to attend industry events whenever I can to meet potential clients and partners. Social media is also huge - I'm active on LinkedIn and Twitter to build my brand and connect with people in my space. It's not always easy to put yourself out there, but I've found the relationships and opportunities that come from genuine networking are totally worth it for growing the biz long-term. Anyone else have networking tips that have worked well?
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, I'm definitely out there networking like a tech-savvy social butterfly! It's a mix of genuine interest in connecting with like minds and a dash of business finesse. Gotta keep those connections buzzing, right?