Do you design your presentation yourself or hire a freelancer?🤔

Samir Rashed
15 replies
Please mention your reason

Replies

Jonathan Massabni
Option C : buying templates and customizing them! Time saved is well worth the price
Andrew James Bagby
I have an unfair advantage of working for a presentation design software company lol, so definitely design it myself
Gaurav Goyal
We use an in-house designer. Although I have moved to a word/Notion document for most of the things.
indigocard
A professional profile can be essential to your success on Upwork. It’s your introduction to prospective clients, an important opportunity to grab attention and set yourself apart from the competition—not just as part of your proposals but also for potential clients who may discover your profile. Many clients search for freelancers with the skills they need and invite them to check out their job posts; it’s a proactive approach that can help businesses fill their project needs more quickly and successfully. MyFordBenefits Login
Launching soon!
I do it myself. To begin designing my presentation, I look for a relevant template and then customize according to my needs.
Ilya Uglianitsa
I guess it depends on the context, but mostly i'm pro- in-house production. It least, for the most essential things. Hiring somebody outside requires at least some amount of onboarding. And sometimes (especially for a complex / tech-savvy products) its just don't worth it
K.J. Royal
Hire a trusted agency that understands your target audience and the voice, tone, and messaging that needs to be conveyed through the presentation.
Meadow Simmons
I do it myself using Google Slides and its ready-to-use templates. Sometimes I use add-ons, like Icons8, Lucidchart Diagrams, PPT-Design Infographics to add some graphics and diagrams to my slides. You can find the full list of add-ons here .