Do you believe in coincidences?

Suchal Bojamma
2 replies
Since planning the launch of PyjamaHR, we've been on a wild roller coaster ride. I thought our big debut was all set for May 20th, only to find out an enthusiastic intern, not quite understanding Product Hunt, had already listed us on May 20th, 2019. We pleaded with the PH team to remove it and rescheduled our launch to June 13th. Then, in a twist of fate, while updating my PH profile one day, I discovered my account was originally created on June 13th, 2019. Isn't it a serendipitous coincidence? Have you experienced something similar?

Replies

Suvin Tharika
That's an interesting story! We've been using PyjamaHR at Albatronix, and it's fantastic. I haven't experienced anything quite like that, but it definitely sounds like June 13th is meant to be your big day. Best of luck with the launch!
Gurkaran Singh
Ah, the universe's way of playing Product Hunt matchmaker! Your PyjamaHR journey is like a choose-your-own-(launch)-adventure story with unexpected plot twists. Have you ever felt like a startup soap opera protagonist caught in a whirlwind of coincidences?