Do you believe AI will take people's job?

Hacked_Me
17 replies
What if everything we need is just a click away? Or AI will be the helping hands. Or the hands destroying it. What are your views?

Replies

Aish
This is an interesting discussion, especially in the architectural industry, wherein new technology is being discovered I believe AI can be a helpful tool, but we will still need the creativity of people's minds to break rules and create new things.
Ali Sayed
Hmm. Interesting. After what I have seen AI can be really a great helping hands. Also if used wrong way can be the destroyer.
Sage
If I see this as a content writers. Then there are many AI powered software that is really taking out content writers jobs.
Hacked_Me
@handcoder Yes thats true But not completely taken over their job.
Scorpion Killer
All the points are valid.
WeFeed Job
Maybe or maybe not.
ARTHUR CLARK
I agree with all points...Thanks for sharing. Find the latest business news with Investor Money.
Jahanzaib Khan
It will take people's job.
Sven Radavics
I think it will be both. I think it will take some jobs, enhance others and create new jobs.
Adil shaikh
Although I think AI can be useful, we will still need human creativity to violate the norms and come up with new ideas. even though humans don't follow patterns, it does.
Alessandro Canella
Hey, well according to me AI has already started doing its job! More or less every industry is incorporating or started to explore the possibilities of AI. The only way to overcome this is to upskill and reskill ourselves. Just like any other software needs an update, it is important for us to stay refined as well. For a better future it is necessary to learn some new skills and update the acquired ones.
Hacked_Me
@alessandro_canella Thats the reply i was looking for.
Rich Watson
it will give and take, but take more than give.