• Subscribe
  • Do you always put the needs of the team above your own?

Jaimy James
    12 replies

Replies

Luka Brzin
    It's important to have balance. Working with engineers and designers takes a lot of skill and thinking. Usually I try to put the needs of the team first and worka little bit more because they are the ones who will get called if a problem comes unexpectedly.
    Rahul Parmar
    I strive to balance the needs of the team with my own, ensuring that both are met for overall success.
    Dhruv N
    Balancing individual aspirations with team objectives is crucial for fostering a collaborative and productive work environment. For instance, a team lead focused on fostering a positive work environment might prioritize team-building activities and mentoring junior colleagues, even if it means sacrificing some individual recognition. This investment in team development can lead to long-term success and increased job satisfaction for the entire team.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I do my best to balance everything because happy team is built on both collaboration and self-care. If I am in a better place, I can be a better teammate and help everyone succeed. So, I try to find that sweet spot where both the team and I can do our best together.
    Mukesh Kumar
    Team needs often come first, though it is essential to also manage personal well-being to stay productive
    David Grunwald
    I usually put the team first because it helps us achieve our goals together.
    Dinda Nancy
    It really depends on the situation. I focus on team needs, but I also have to manage my own workload and stress to stay productive.
    Sana Khan
    I try to balance team needs with my own. I’m committed to supporting the team, but I also make sure I’m not burning out.
    Miyene Tom
    I prioritize the most important need depending on the circumstances...
    Miley Janssen
    I try to balance team needs with my own, but sometimes it’s important to prioritize my well-being to stay effective.
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    Yes I try to! Leaders eat last!
    Christopher David Anderson
    I try to find a balance between team and individual needs. Sacrificing your own wellbeing for the team isn't sustainable long-term. But being a team player is key. Communication is crucial - understand everyone's needs, set clear expectations, and work together to find win-win solutions. When the team succeeds, we all succeed. But don't forget to take care of yourself too!