Do you always make a to-do list before starting your workday?

Elif Duran
19 replies
Hello, everyone ☀️ Do you make a to-do list before starting your workday? How do you schedule your todos? We’re building BeforeSunset AI (https://www.beforesunset.ai/), which attempts to solve the problem of those struggling to plan their days. Let us know what you think!

Replies

Nitheesh Seshadri
Yes, I use notepad for it.
Zekiye Nur Kesici
Yes, I make a to-do list before starting my workday. It helps me organize my tasks, set priorities, and ensure I stay on track throughout the day. A to-do list allows me to manage my time more effectively, reduces the chance of forgetting important tasks, and provides a clear sense of accomplishment as I check off completed items. It's a valuable tool for staying productive and focused.
Ezgi Yeğinaltay
Yes! If I don't I feel really lost and lose a lot of time and I don't want that. It is really important for me to finish all the tasks I want to complete each day and to-do lists play a crucial role especially for solving this problem.
Lusine Sargsyan
I don't, but I'd love to give it a try and start making a to-do list for my daily tasks.
Dzmitry Tsemirau
Yes always, I do it the old-fashioned way - on paper.
Milica Begović
Not always, but should definitely work on that. It makes it so much easier to distribute my daily focus and energy on the right tasks 👌🏼
Erick Philbert
I don't even have a clue... 🙆🏾‍♂️🙆🏾‍♂️
Sherry L
YES! Does anyone else do it the old-fashioned way on a sticky note? Slowly moving to digital notes but haven't quite found something that's kicks my sticky note habit to the curb yet. Love to give BeforeSunset a go!
Henry Anderson
Yes, I do that on notepad.
Oswaldo Klein
Absolutely! I find it sets the tone for a focused and productive day.
Magic Mike Paine
On my most productive days.
AmazingSylvia
Yes of course I do!
Ananda_H
I list 3 priorities every day and block time for them with goolgle calendar
Shivangi Awasthi
Yes. A to-do list works like a North Star in all the chaos. Would love to check your launch!
Eugene Yarovoii
Absolutely! To kickstart my workday, I meticulously plan in Notion and Google Sheets. I list tasks, set priorities, and even color-code to feel extra organized. It's like a digital work of art! And to keep my plans fresh, I have work syncs with my team at least three times a week. We discuss progress, adjust goals, and share insights.
Annitah
Yes! I write down everything I want to do this day in my planner, but sometimes I do some extra tasks if I have energy/inspiration left. (Or smb asks me to 😀)
Shikha Singh
yes! I do it often on Google docs.